To see more recipes in our magazine CLICK HERE!
Author: Naomi Hazan
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 cups dry quinoa
- 5 Roma tomatoes, seeded
- 1 large white onion, minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh mint (optional)
- ½ fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a medium saucepan, cook the quinoa according to package instructions (1½ cup water per cup of quinoa).
- Once cooked, add the lemon juice, olive oil and salt to the warm quinoa and allow to cool completely.
- Add in the herbs, tomatoes and onions and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour, serve cold or at room temperature.