Garlic Basil Pasta
Author: Rena Tuchinsky
Recipe type: Pasta
- 1 lb bow tie pasta, boiled and drained
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup packed thinly sliced basil
- ½ cup packed thinly sliced and halved sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot, on medium heat.
- Add in the garlic and sauté until golden, being careful not to burn it. Then add in the sliced basil, sun-dried tomatoes, and pine nuts.
- When fragrant and the pine nuts have toasted a bit, add in the cooked pasta, salt and pepper. Stir till fully combined.
- Sprinkle on the feta cheese before serving.