This is a nice twist on the classic baked ziti. Move over marinara sauce! This creamy pumpkin pasta is sure to please.
Pumpkin Baked Ziti
Author: Rena Tuchinsky
Recipe type: Pasta, Dairy
- 1 lb penne pasta, boiled till al dente and drained
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese, plus more for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix together the pumpkin, spices, milk, cottage cheese, and shredded cheese.
- Add in the cooked pasta and mix to combine.
- Top with more cheese and bake uncovered till golden brown, about 20 minutes.